SALINE LECTRONICS CAPABILITIES
Saline Lectronics specializes in delivering assembled PCBs for mid- to high-volume production. Our 110,000 square-foot static-controlled production facility houses the latest technology with a knowledgeable staff to meet your most demanding project requirements.
Saline Lectronics provides the latest in THT, SMT, BGA, and micro-BGA capabilities, as well as services for mixed technology assemblies. We use only top-of-the-line manufacturing equipment to produce the most reliable product for our customers. Our technical capabilities include:
- Multiple linked continuous-flow production lines
- RoHS-compliant processing
- Process programming
- Dedicated aqueous and no-clean solder chemistry
- Potting and conformal coating
- Automated optical inspection for SMT components and solder quality
- X-ray process inspection for bottom-terminated SMT components and hidden through-hole technology
Saline Lectronics’ advanced capabilities go beyond standard PCB assembly. We also provide you with the following options to help reduce costs and simplify logistics.
Design for Manufacturing
Our knowledgeable team reviews PCB Gerber layouts for your circuit boards and provides a DFM listing potential problems. The team also reviews the BOMs for obsolescence and provides recommendations that help minimize procurement lead times so that you can get your product to production sooner and reduce costs.
Our consignment inventory system keeps our supplier’s parts stocked onsite to help ensure commonly used parts are always available. Saline Lectronics has cultivated excellent relationships with our suppliers, who are eager to stock our consignment cages. This system helps us minimize the lead time for your finished assembly.
Final Product Assembly
Saline Lectronics can do more than build circuit boards. Some of our clients rely on us for final product assembly as well. We can work at the box build level, putting assembled PCBs into final product packaging. Many of these box builds include complex cable harnesses, plastic or metal housing, and instructional information such as CDs or manuals and serialization. Our clients trust us to ship these box builds directly to their end users.
Saline Lectronics can help manage your inventory with a system that lets you maintain flexible, level supply in support of demand that keeps your inventory low. We also provide various Kanban programs that can include stocking inventory in Finished Goods so that you can react quicker to surprise spikes in demand.
Ready to Get Started?
The Saline Lectronics team prefers a complete set of documentation to provide an accurate quote. This includes:
- A BOM (Bill of Material) with reference designators, component description, manufacturer’s name, and part number
- Gerber files
- A PCB fabrication drawing and PCBA assembly drawing
- Test procedures and schematics if testing is required
- Any mechanical restrictions such as assembly height requirements