Complete the form & we’ll send you to the free guide!
In this guide, you will learn what to prepare before you start the quoting process for your electronic manufacturing project with a contract manufacturer.
The guide will help you prepare:
- Product details you have including the type of assembly and application
- Product phase you need such as labor only, specialty or a complete turnkey solution
- Product background information you’ll need to provide including industry, annual usage and more
- Product documents you need to provide including BOM, Gerber files, CAD data and more
About This Guide
We want to help you make the quoting process easy and efficent.
A helpful electronic contract manufacturer (CM) will be committed to making the quoting process as easy and efficient as possible. Make sure you have the following information available to ensure you are getting the most accurate quote as fast as possible from your CM.
This guide outlines documents, information and answers to potential questions you should prepare before contacting a CM for a quote on your electronics manufacturing project.
We hope you find it helpful!
As our Tier 1 preferred PCB supplier, Saline Lectronics has been an integral part of our success. I believe you have differentiated yourself by your willingness to adapt and support us in reaching sometimes differing and challenging program requirements.
– Buyer at Sparton Medical Systems
Providing electronic manufacturing services and PCB Assembly to clients nationwide including Michigan, Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and California.