The Production Manager will promote total employee involvement through team building and accountability, training and skill development, safety and quality focus, on time delivery and continuous improvement activities, resulting in overall customer satisfaction,.
- Must be a team player and detailed oriented.
- Must be willing to learn new skills, have professional work habits, and excellent communication, including verbal, reading, and writing skills.
- Ability to work in a rigorous and/or ambiguous work environment
- Must be able to read and understand customer and company assembly documentation.
- This position requires excellent reasoning skills and problem solving capabilities.
- Production Manager must be able to guide and direct the Manufacturing team to meet established goals.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Concepts and Principles, 5S, Kanban and Kaizan Improvement Processes.
- Production Manager is responsible for scheduling daily manufacturing requirements and meeting delivery schedules.
- Production Leader provides direction and support to team members and receives priorities from schedule or Management, and works with the Production teams to complete.
- Develop, implement and maintain communication and feedback between; Manufacturing Scheduler, Account Managers, Quality department, Senior Lead, Production Leaders regarding product schedules and quality issues.
- Production Manager will oversee all daily production activities, managing employee activities including training, evaluation, discipline and termination.
- Production Manager will uphold world class quality standards, continuous improvement and prioritizing production jobs.
- 5 Years Management in Manufacturing Environment
- Prior Experience in a Printed Circuit Board or Electronic Assembly