Looking to work for a technologically-advanced electronic contract manufacturer? We’re hiring!
We are currently looking for hard-working and dependable individuals, with PCB assembly experience, to join our dynamic, fast-paced electronics manufacturing team on the second shift!
Sound like something you’d enjoy? Read on!
At least two years experience in an electronics manufacturing environment, with an emphasis on quality control and PCBA inspection preferred. Must be flexible with working hours, including Saturdays if required.
- Must have a thorough understanding of component packages as well as component orientation
- Must have experience in reading and understanding visual aids
- Experience inspecting assemblies to IPC-A-610 and IPC-J-STD-001
- Experience inspecting complex PCB assemblies (box build, cables, etc.), and general precision inspection on fabricated PCBs
- Experience inspecting machined or sheet metal parts
- Proficient with measuring equipment (calipers, multi-meters, ohm meters) and using a PC
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision, have good oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Made 2 Manage or other MRP system (considered a huge plus)
- Must be detail oriented within a fast-paced environment
Operate an AOI, Automated Optical Inspection, system. Generate new programs as new product is introduced into the process. Enhance existing programs to increase inspection capabilities. Perform first article inspections for surface mount process (SMT). Use the system as a process monitor tool to assist in control of the SMT & thru-hole processes.
Responsible for the operation and success of the AOI system during the second shift. This includes running daily production, performing first article for SMT, maintaining/updating data collection and associated AOI metrics, as well as program generation and maintenance. Perform random visual audits in Hand Assembly and Hand Solder to ensure product is being manufactured to current visual aids. Adheres to all company policies and procedures.